|1030_0 - PhidgetLED-64 - Discontinued|
- Independent control of 64 Light Emitting Diodes
- Brightness control
- Requires an external 6 to 12VDC power supply
- Connects directly to a computer’s USB port
Replaced by the 1032 - PhidgetLED-64 Advanced.
The 1031 is a 1030 with the following added features:
- Adjustable forward voltage (from 1.7 to 5V)
- Adjustable maximum current (20, 40, 60, or 80mA)
The 1031 comes packaged with a 12VDC 2Amp power supply.
Product Description - 1030
The PhidgetLED 64 allows you to independently control 64 Light Emitting Diodes. Each LED can be turned on and off, and its brightness controlled.
Most standard LEDs with colors such as red, amber, orange, yellow, and green have forward voltages below 3.0 Volts, and can be used with the PhidgetLED by simply soldering them to a connector-wire and inserting the wire into any PhidgetLED board connector.
- Output Update Rate: 30 updates/second
- Output Anode Voltage: 3.3VDC
- Output Current (max): 30mA
- LED Forward Voltage (max): 3.0VDC
The PhidgetLED 64 operates as a 2 x 32 multiplexer with 2 anodes and 32 cathodes.
Recommended Power Supplies
- 3024 – Power Supply 12VDC 2.0A – US (North American style plug)
- 3023 – Power Supply 12VDC 2.0A – EU (European style plug)
- 3025 – Power Supply 12VDC 2.0A – UK (United Kingdom type plug)
- 3022 – Power Supply 12VDC 2.0A – AU (Australian type plug)
Comes packaged with
Note: Cut the Double Ended cables in half and solder the cut end to the LED. Check the Installing the Hardware section of the Product Manual for more detailed information.