|1128_0 - MaxBotix EZ-1 Sonar Sensor|
- Detects objects from 0 inches to 254 inches (6.45 meters) with 1 inch (25.4 mm) resolution.
- Automatic calibration when powered up
- Operates between 2.5V to 5.5V
- Connects to any device with an Analog Input.
The Sonar Sensor is a compact high performance ultrasonic rangefinder made by MaxBotix that can detect objects at a distance of 6 to 254 inches (6.45 m) with a 1 inch (25.4 mm)resolution. The sensor automatically calibrates itself when powered up.
The sensor cable that ships with the 1128 must be soldered to the sensor board; the EZ-1 sensor can then be connected to an analog port on a PhidgetInterface board and controlled through our powerful API.
- 3002 – 60cm Sensor Cable that must be soldered to the sensor board.
For information on connecting the sonar sensor and using the Phidgets API, read the Product Manual. For detailed technical information on the EZ1 sensor, read the Maxbotix datasheet.
|Sensor Type||Distance (Sonar)|
|Sensor Output Type||Ratiometric|
|Measurement Distance Min||152.4 mm|
|Measurement Distance Max||6.5 m|
|Measurement Distance Resolution||25.4 mm|
|Sonar Ping Rate||20 Hz|
|Supply Voltage Min||3 V DC|
|Supply Voltage Max||5.3 V DC|
|Current Consumption Max||3 mA|
|Output Impedance||14.7 kΩ|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40 °C|
|Operating Temperature Max||65 °C|