1046 0 hub with 4 load cells

Comments & issues
grege
Fresh meat

1046 0 hub with 4 load cells

Post by grege »

I want to have a graph showing all 4 load cells on my windows 11 laptop showing weight/ time graph in realtime
mparadis
Site Admin

Re: 1046 0 hub with 4 load cells

Post by mparadis »

For a quick solution, you can graph through the Phidget control panel:
https://www.phidgets.com/docs/Control_Panel_Graphing

Make sure to perform the calibration for each channel first, and click the graphing button beside the "weight" instead of the "Voltage Ratio".
grege
Fresh meat

Post by grege »

I have done that but everytime i go back i have to recalibrate again, how do i save my calibration for each load cell and have all 4 load cells on one graph
mparadis
Site Admin

Post by mparadis »

There's no way to save the calibration, but you could copy the gain and offset values that result from the calibration and paste them in to save time. Generally we recommend re-zeroing for a new offset value every time you use the load cell for best results.

We don't have support for live graphing multiple channels at once, but you could log them to a csv file and combine them into one graph after the fact.

If the functionality in the Control Panel is not enough for your application, you'll have to write your own program or script.
grege
Fresh meat

Post by grege »

For windows, 32 or 64 which one should i pick
mparadis
Site Admin

Post by mparadis »

Press the windows key and type "about" and click on the "About my computer" entry that comes up. In the screen that pops up, Look for "system type" under "device specifications". If it says "64-bit operating system" you should use the 64 bit installer.