From Phidgets Support
Revision as of 20:46, 26 August 2016 by Mparadis (Created page with "==Testing Using Mac OS X== # Go to the Quick Downloads section on the Mac OS X page. # Download and run the Phidget OS X Installer # Click on System Preferences...")
Testing Using Mac OS X
- Go to the Quick Downloads section on the Mac OS X page.
- Download and run the Phidget OS X Installer
- Click on System Preferences >> Phidgets (under Other) to activate the Preference Pane
- Make sure your device is properly attached
- Double click on your device's objects in the listing to open them. The Preference Pane and examples will function very similarly to the ones described above in the Windows section.
Testing Using Linux
For a general step-by-step guide on getting Phidgets running on Linux, see the Linux page.