SBC2 version mismatch

Comments & issues
desmo
Fresh meat

SBC2 version mismatch

Postby desmo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Trying to initiate the sbc2 and after double clicking on the board during initial test it returns a fail box with version mismatch and I have tried rebooting on hard reset and still get the same result.
I am trying on my Macbook pro Os 10.9.1 and although its much easier on the Mac I also got the same failure on my Win 7 .
I have tried numerous hard resets by the user manual instructions by holding in the reset button for the prescribed times and it has not altered the situation.
** version mismatch; webservice: 1.0.9, expecting 1.0.10
application will now close
Thanks
Ray

burley
Human-Cyborg Relations

Re: SBC2 version mismatch

Postby burley » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:58 pm

You need to update the Phidget drivers you have on your computer, it sounds like they are out of date.
Brian Burley
403-282-7335 ext. 6003
support@phidgets.com

desmo
Fresh meat

Postby desmo » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Yes thanks, I have done an update, in fact erased everything from my Mac and restarted from the website and on down. I also did a compete factory reset on the SBC. I have been trying for (off and on) 5 weeks and have completed many resets using both Mac and Win 7 to no avail. When first receiving the SBC I worked on into the we hours and finally gave up. I Googled and found many such suggestions of updating the laptop files and factory resting the Sbc; tried them all but nothing seems to work. Is it possible that the Mac versions on the Phidget website are at fault?
Thanks
Ray

Patrick
Lead Developer

Postby Patrick » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:07 am

You need to update the SBC itself - not your PC. Go to the system->packages page in the web interface and update the system.

-Patrick

Return to “General”