Phidget 1073 & Example Applications

Any hardware type questions or problems for all other Phidget devices.
hlxmedia
Fresh meat

Phidget 1073 & Example Applications

Postby hlxmedia » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Hey guys I'm currently using the 1073 with 2 other phidget sensors the 1042 & 1125.

I can detect both devices via the PhidgetSBC Web configuration page, & Open the applications by navigating - Phiget Control Panel, Web Service, Bonjour and double clicking the the device.

If I try and launch an example program "Spatial-Full" from C:\Program Files\Phidgets\Examples It will not detect the device and all fields will be greyed out. Same results for trying to launch the c# example applications.

If anyone has any documentation I may have overlooked or any advice on how to configure the application to detect the connected sensor through the 1073 I'd greatly appreciate it.

burley
Human-Cyborg Relations

Re: Phidget 1073 & Example Applications

Postby burley » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:16 am

If you want to connect to a device which is connected to an SBC then you need to use the WebService to connect to it. You need to modify the example to use the remote version of open() so that it knows the correct IP address or SSID to search for.
Brian Burley
403-282-7335 ext. 6003
support@phidgets.com

Patrick
Lead Developer

Re: Phidget 1073 & Example Applications

Postby Patrick » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:53 am

Those examples can take command line arguments, so you don't have to modify them. run with -h argument to get argument documentation.

-Patrick

Return to “All Other Phidgets”