I followed your advice adn got into c#.net. I am using visual c# express 2010. I have the following remarks:
1. In the "Getting started with Phidgets in Microsoft Visual Studio C\C++" manual says to • Navigate to Configuration Properties | C/C++. • Add "C:\Program Files\Phidgets" to the additional include directories field. • Navigate to Configuration Properties | Linker | Input. • Add "C:\Program Files\Phidgets\phidget21.lib" to the additional dependencies field. I dont see those options in the properties of the project
2. When I was working with c++ visual c++ 2010 express I had access to those properties
3. I wat to switch from a console application to a windows form. However, in the console application the program has the #include <stdio.h> #include <phidget21.h> in top of the c file.
4. How can I include the the studio.h and the phidget21.h in the windows form? WHen I tried to do that in the c++ file before, it geve me an error.
5. I want to work with c# but I wat to set it up to the windows form so I can use the functions from the phidget libraries with no problem.