Matlab compilation problems

Legacy support with Phidget21
matlab_user

Matlab compilation problems

Postby matlab_user » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:51 am

Dear all,

I have submitted this post 6 months ago now, but there was no reaction. Now I will try it again:

I have written matlab code which works well without problems in the Matlab area. However, when I compile with the command:
mcc -m myprogram
I get some vague warnings.
Still, an executable is generated, but when I run it, then I get the error of below and the program stops. It misses 'phidget21_proto'. I am working under Windows XP-SP3. Can anybody help?

command screen output:

start
??? Error using ==> loadlibrary at 474
There was an error loading the library "phidget21"
Undefined function or variable 'phidget21_proto'.
Error in ==> mainprogram4 at 8
Caused by:
Error using ==> feval
Undefined function or variable 'phidget21_proto'.
MATLAB:UndefinedFunction

devon_v

Re: Matlab compilation problems

Postby devon_v » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Wow, since no one else seems to be able to help, I will do what I can to help.

In the C header file for the library, there doesn't seem to be anything by the name of "phidget21_proto". The only thing I can think of trying is to use deploytool instead of mcc for compiling. If you enter deploytool in the command window, then you can create a new project (I'm not positive, but probably use the "C Shared Library" option). This way you can include the C header file in the compilation.

Anyways, hope that helps at least a little.

Regards,

- Devon -

TeresitaFM

Re: Matlab compilation problems

Postby TeresitaFM » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:08 pm

I have a problem. When compiling the program using the Phidget library, I can not find a brand that variable or function phidget21_proto.
I think it's a problem with the library, and will not let me compile. I did an example with another program from a graph and that if I make the executable.
I could help with this error?

I need your help.

Return to “Matlab”