The camera is very old and the software is not available at the web site. In the past I bought it with a parallel serial cable connection and then after some years they sold to me the Serial to USB interface. By the way here you can find the USB 1.1 installer: http://www.starlight-xpress.co.uk/serv05.htm
and here the camera software: Star_M9.USB.zip (mx9)
A good new is the following, just one ago I have made the followed steps in this order:
1) turn ON PC (Phidgets start when Windows start). The Phidgets usb cable was disconnected, and the camera usb cable was connected.
2) launched the camera software and connected succesfully the camera;
3) connected the Phidgest USB cable;
4) loaded the 1063 controller succesfully;
5) the camera was still connected and working perfectly.
In this way I can run with both sofwtares simultaneoulsy.
Now I shoud find an automatic way to connect and disconnect the usb cable, something that can work by my remote office pc connected wireless with the astronomical observatory where there is another pc managing everything but controlled by me with the remote office pc.
By the way the controller 1063 is fantastic
and I am learning sone VB6 in order to write my personal software for remote-autofocusing !