In desperate need of help, doing a uni project, and we are expected to learn how to use phidget and MAX/MSP within a week, wondering if anyone help us with a step-by-step, on what needs to be installed to actually run these servo motors??
PC: OS Vista
Hardware: Phidgets Board "PhidgetServo 3.0 4 port"
x 4 Hitec Servo Motors.
Programs installed: Max/MSP 5, & Phidgets 2.1.6
1.Ok installed Max/Jitter & phidgets Manager.
2. Installed Max/MSP Libraries
3. Installed cv.jit Patch
4. Connected Board via USB, Installed Driver Successfully.
5. Tested with Phidgets Manager...Servo motors spin.
6. Open Max/MSP> cv.jit> Everything detected correctly> Patch etc...
but it says...
" new object....PhidgetServo:No Such Object"
What's the problem here??? it worked in the Phidget Manager?? are we missing some sort of serial identification number??? if so where do i find it and where do we input it within the cv.jit patch?? sorry we are total nuubs.
HELP PLEASE ANYONE!
We have attached the scrip file, if that can help?. bare in mind the we didn't change anything in the script as of yet...its just taken from some another project online.....lol
Thanks in advance!!
- File name is specific to our project. basically we want to attach a web-cam, to control the motors via movement.
- (3.63 KiB) Downloaded 405 times