|3811_1 - Acrylic Enclosure for Spatials|
- Fits Board Revision 0
- Protects your board
- Easy to Assemble
- Material: Clear Acrylic
- All you need is a small Phillips screwdriver
The 3811 Enclosure is designed to protect the following boards while still giving you access to all terminals and connectors through openings in the enclosure:
- 1049 – PhidgetSpatial 0/0/3
- 1056 – PhidgetSpatial 3/3/3
- 1041 – PhidgetSpatial 0/0/3 Basic
- 1042 – PhidgetSpatial 3/3/3 Basic
- 1043 – PhidgetSpatial 0/0/3 High Resolution
- 1044 – PhidgetSpatial 3/3/3 High Resolution
You can plug and unplug cables, connect and disconnect devices, without having to open the enclosure.
Note: The Phidget board is not included with the enclosure and must be purchased separately.
|Fits Board Revision||0|