|1049_0 - PhidgetSpatial 0/0/3 - Discontinued|
- 3-Axis, 5g Accelerometer
- Internally calibrated at factory
- High Sampling speed of up to 1000 samples per second
- Connects directly to a computer's USB Port
Replaced by the 1043 - PhidgetSpatial 0/0/3 High Resolution.
The 1049 - PhidgetSpatial 0/0/3 measures static and dynamic acceleration in 3 axes, up to 5g, and provides a high sampling speed of up to 1000 samples per second.
Each accelerometer axis is calibrated at the factory for cross-axis misalignment, sensitivity to positive and negative acceleration, and offset.
The 1049 can be used to:
- Sense tilt in remotely operated vehicles.
- Capture motion input for gaming or for Human Interface Research.
- Capture long term vibration data to help with the analysis of machinery performance.
- Detect movement or presence by measuring structural vibration.
|Acceleration Measurement Resolution||3.7 mg|
|Acceleration Bandwidth||110 Hz|
|Acceleration Measurement Max||± 5 g|
|Axis 0 Noise Level (X-Axis)||2 mg|
|Axis 1 Noise Level (Y-Axis)||2 mg|
|Axis 2 Noise Level (Z-Axis)||2 mg|
|Sampling Speed Min||1 s/sample|
|Sampling Speed Max||1 ms/sample|
|Sampling Speed Min (Webservice)||1 s/sample|
|Sampling Speed Max (Webservice)||16 ms/sample|
|USB Voltage Min||4.4 V DC|
|USB Voltage Max||5.3 V DC|
|Current Consumption Max||22 mA|
|USB Speed||Full Speed|
|Operating Temperature Min||0 °C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70 °C|
If you need an accelerometer with higher resolution and lower noise have a look at:
The 1056 PhidgetSpatial 3/3/3 provides 16 times better resolution on the acceleration data, but is limited to 250 samples per second.
- A 3018 - Mini-USB Cable 180cm
- A Hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts, 4 plastic spacers)
You can protect your board by purchasing the 3811 - Acrylic Enclosure for the 1049.