|TRM4312_0 - Jaw Coupling Half 0.25" Series 12|
This aluminium jaw coupling fits a 0.25" shaft and connects to another half coupling with a spider.
This jaw type half-coupling can be used to connect a 0.25" shaft to another shaft. It is held in place by two set screws, and fits together with another series 12 jaw coupling of any shaft size with a hard elastomer spider in between. Jaw type couplings are ideal for high-torque applications and applications where shafts of two different sizes need to be coupled. This series of couplers are rated for torques as high as 35 kg·cm and speeds of up to 12000 rpm. If you're having trouble with slipping, you can file a groove into the shaft where the set screws hold it in place. You can also use a Loctite adhesive on the set screws to ensure that they remain in place.
- TRM4335 - Jaw Coupling Spider Series 12
- TRM4310 - Jaw Coupling Half 4mm Series 12
- TRM4311 - Jaw Coupling Half 5mm Series 12
- TRM4312 - Jaw Coupling Half 0.25" Series 12
- TRM4313 - Jaw Coupling Half 8mm Series 12
- TRM4314 - Jaw Coupling Half 9mm Series 12
- TRM4315 - Jaw Coupling Half 10mm Series 12
- TRM4316 - Jaw Coupling Half 11mm Series 12
- TRM4317 - Jaw Coupling Half 12mm Series 12