|3562_0 - Miniature Magnetic Contact Switch BR-2023|
- Designed to be Surface mounted
- Closed Gap: 12mm
- 45cm (18") white 22AWG cable
- Comes with a miniature magnet
- Connects to any device with a Digital Input.
The 3562 magnetic contact switch is very small and is designed for surface mounted installations.
The switch handles gaps of up to 12mm (1/2 inch) between the magnet and the switch. The switch will turn the digital input "on" when the magnet is within 12mm of the switch, and will turn "off" when the contact is broken by moving the magnet more than 13mm away.
- 1 miniature magnet
Have a look at our other switches:
- 3564 - Roller Micro Switch SPDT (Bag of 2)
- 3563 - Micro Switch SPDT (Bag of 2)
- 3560 - Magnetic Contact Switch
- 3561 - Roll Ball Switch
|Sensor Type||Proximity (Magnetic)|
|Detecting Distance Max||12 mm|
|Detection Hysteresis Max||8 %|
|Sensor Output Switch Type||Normally Open|
|Cable Length||4.5 m|
|Cable Gauge||24 AWG|
|Switching Current Max||500 mA|
|Switching Voltage Max (AC)||100 V AC|
|Switching Voltage Max (DC)||100 V DC|