|3524_0 - Lanbao CR30SCN15DNO Capacitive Proximity Sensor - 15mm|
- Detects Metal, nonmetal, liquid, powder and granular materials
- Standard Detecting Distance: 15mm
- Normally Open
- DC wire output
- Requires a 12 to 30VDC Power Supply
- Connects to any device with a Digital Input.
This capacitive proximity sensor is used for non-contact detection of metallic and non-metallic objects such as liquid, powder and granular materials; it can also detect materials through glass or plastic walls.
Note that the standard detecting distance is based on a standard shape approaching the sensor in a standard way. The real detecting distance will vary depending on the shape, thickness and type of material being detected.
You can adjust the operating distance by turning a screw placed on the bottom end of the sensor.
|Detecting Distance Max||15 mm|
|Setting Distance Max||12 mm|
|Sensor Type||Proximity (Capacitive)|
|Sensor Output Switch Type||Normally Open|
|Detection Hysteresis Min||3 %|
|Detection Hysteresis Max||20 %|
|Sensor Response Time Max||20 ms|
|Supply Voltage Min||10 V DC|
|Supply Voltage Max||30 V DC|
|Current Consumption Max||15 mA|
|Protection Circuitry||Reverse Polarity, Surge, Overload and Short-Circuit|
|Cable Length||2 m|
|Operating Indicator||Yellow LED|
|Operating Temperature Min||-25 °C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70 °C|
|Operating Humidity Min||35 %RH|
|Operating Humidity Max||95 %RH|
- 3084 – Power Supply 12VDC 0.5A (European style plug)
- 3085 – Power Supply 12VDC 0.5A - US (North American style plug)
- 3025 – Power Supply 12VDC 2.0A (UK style plug)
- 3022 – Power Supply 12VDC 2.0A (Australian style plug)
- 2 plastic rings
- a screwdriver
This sensor connects to any device with a Digital Input.
This is how you connect the 3524 to a Phidget board that does not have 12V power such as the 1018, 1012, 1202, and 1203 using our 12VDC Power Supply:
- Connect the +12 wire from the Power Supply (that's the one with the white line) to the 3524 Brown wire.
- Connect the 3524 Black wire to a Digital Input on the 1018.
- Connect the Power supply Ground Wire and the 3524 Blue wire to the Digital Input Ground connector on the 1018.
Note:When the 3524 is connected to a 1012, it will behave as a Normally Close (NC) sensor instead of Normally Open (NO).
For boards that have power input, if the supplied power is within 12-24VDC, the +V line can be connected to the terminal block, powering the sensor from the Phidget. The 1019, 1072, and 1063 all accept external power.