|1002_0 - PhidgetAnalog 4-Output|
- Produces a set voltage from -10V to +10V
- Current up to ±20mA per channel
- You can connect up to 4 devices
- Can be used to control LED and Fluorescent Dimmers, Valve Actuators, Motor Controls.
- Connects directly to a computer's USB Port
The PhidgetAnalog 4-Output Produces a voltage over -10V to +10V. This voltage will be asserted up to +-20mA. An error will be reported when this current is exceeded, and the voltage the customer is getting is no longer accurate. The voltage is produced with 12 bit resolution (4.8mV).
The board is not isolated and all 4 channels share a common ground.
All the power is supplied by the USB bus.
|USB Voltage Min||4.6 V DC|
|USB Voltage Max||5.5 V DC|
|Current Consumption Min||55 mA|
|Current Consumption Max||300 mA|
|Available External Current||(per channel) 20 mA|
|Recommended Wire Size||16 - 26 AWG|
|USB Speed||Low Speed|
|Operating Temperature Min||0 °C|
|Operating Temperature Max||70 °C|
|Number of Analog Outputs||4|
|Output Impedance (Channel Enabled)||500 mΩ|
|Output Impedance (Channel Disabled)||4 kΩ|
|Analog Output Voltage Max||± 10 V DC|
|Output Voltage Resolution||(12 bit) 4.8 mV DC|
|Capacitive Load Stability||4 nF|
* The maximum output frequency is dependant on the speed of your system.
- A 3018 - Mini-USB Cable 180cm
- A Hardware mounting kit (4 nuts and bolts, 4 plastic spacers)
You can protect your board by purchasing the 3800 - Acrylic Enclosure for the 1002_0.